Friday, October 27, 2006

Dad!!! A poem by Caitlin

His eyes are hazelnut happiness pouring into a chocolate sea of laughter

Half his hair is grey and black like waves on a stormy day, swish, swoosh!
But the other half is a rolling bowling ball.

His hands are like leather but still able to show love.

His skin glistens in the sunlight. It's slightly rough but slightly smooth.

His ears are very funny; they're like elephant ears except one sticks out and one doesn't.

He is like a funny, cheeky monkey.
He bounces around like Tigger.
He is a big monster wanting me to go to bed.
He is a wallet full of money
He helps me on the computer
He is as smart as Albert Einstein
He usually has a smile as big as the Empire State Building

But he can be seen to be mean
Bad and mad
A moody, meany man
A go away I'm on the phone.
I'm too tired, leave me alone.
I'm a sock waiting to be paired up into a ball of enjoyment.

No comments: